At ANZ, we offer family friendly policies and arrangements for our employees in Australia, including:
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for the primary caregiver, irrespective of length of service
- Unpaid parental leave for full-time and part-time employees irrespective of length of service. Parental leave can be taken for up to 12 months after which employees may apply for an extension for up to an additional 12 months.
- Carer's leave for full-time or part-time employees to provide care and support for family
- Part-time work childcare policy that allows full-time employees to preserve their right to a full-time role while working part-time. Alternatively, employees can work part-time on a permanent basis where the opportunity exists.
- Childcare services and centres operated by an external childcare provider at multiple sites across Australia
- Nursing mothers' facilities which provide working mothers with a private place to meet their child's feeding needs.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.