Simplifying and connecting your transaction banking across Australia and New Zealand
ANZ Transactive is an integrated, web-based platform that allows you to perform a range of cash management activities. It is purpose-built to support your transaction banking needs whether you do business in Australia or both Australia and New Zealand.
ANZ Transactive streamlines cash management functions and has been designed for maximum flexibility, security and ease of use.
With ANZ Transactive you can perform a range of cash management activities over the internet quickly and easily:
- Manage your cash position
- Check real time balances
- Transfer funds
- Pay your bills in Australia using BPAY®
- Pay suppliers in Australia, New Zealand and overseas
- Make employee payments
- Perform a full range of domestic and foreign currency account reporting
- Integrate with your enterprise resource planning (ERP) system or accounting package.
Connecting your Australian and New Zealand transaction banking
ANZ Transactive allows you to view and transact on both your Australian and New Zealand accounts in real time, streamlining internal processes and administration to deliver operational efficiencies including time and cost savings. It also provides instant visibility and control of your cash position to assist with managing risk and making informed business decisions.
Access with web-based cash management
Gain easy access to your cash management functions with the convenience of a web-based platform.
Solutions for greater flexibility
ANZ Transactive’s range of payment methods, gives you flexibility when managing your cash flow. You can:
- create domestic payments - direct credit, debit and mixed batches**
- make transfers (including cross currency and cross border transfers)
- make same day cleared payments
- access instant dynamic FX rates when making international payments
- make mulitbank payments from external accounts.
Enhanced audit and regulatory compliance
Security is enhanced by the ability to create clear segregation of duties amongst users, together with robust administration reporting to help meet compliance responsibilities.
- Client delegated administration (role and user creation, segregation of duties, accounts and report access)
- Combination of security device based digital certificates and username and password access
- Entitlement and audit trail reports
Balance and Transaction Reporting
- Extensive report options on Australian and New Zealand accounts, external accounts and foreign currency accounts
- Returned items - Credits, debits and cheques
- View voucher images**
- Recurring payments
- Payment alerts
- Payment limits
- Payment creation & template options
Contact your ANZ representative for more details or you can contact us on the details below to be referred to a Relationship Manager.
* You must have Adobe Flash version 7.0 or higher.
** For Australian accounts only.
®BPAY is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
This product/service is generally suitable for businesses with turnover of $5 million to $40 million.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.