Enjoy the benefits of an online savings account that offers easy access to your savings, no minimum balance and no monthly account service fee.
ANZ Online Saver is an online savings account that gives you access to your savings via your linked ANZ account using ANZ Internet Banking, ANZ Phone Banking and BPAY®1 (refer to the Eligibility tab for a list of eligible linked ANZ accounts).
- An easy way to save - the convenience of an online savings account, with no minimum balance, no withdrawal fees and no fixed term requirements
- Make every dollar work harder for you with no monthly account service fee
- You can open multiple ANZ Online Saver accounts if you’re saving for multiple goals
- Simplified management of your finances – manage your funds through the same secure internet banking site as your everyday account.
Your ANZ Online Saver account gives you access to your savings via your eligible ANZ transaction account(s)1.
Eligible ANZ transaction accounts include:
- ANZ Everyday Visa Debit
- ANZ Access Advantage
- ANZ Extras Package
- ANZ Access Select
- ANZ Access Basic
- ANZ Access Deeming
- ANZ Progress Saver
- ANZ V2 PLUS
- ANZ Premium Cash Management Account.
To open an ANZ Online Saver account you must:
- be aged 12 years or over to open an account in a branch, or over 16 to apply online
- be living in Australia.
If you are not an existing ANZ customer, you will not be able to withdraw funds from your ANZ Online Saver account until you complete ANZ’s Customer Identification Process.
Interest rates shown below only apply to ANZ Online Saver.
|Amount||Variable interest rate4|
|Interest rate on all balances||(View current rates)|
Interest is calculated daily and paid monthly.
Fees and charges
For more information on fees download the ANZ Personal Banking Account Fees and Charges (PDF 388kB) or ANZ Personal Banking General Fees and Charges (PDF 424kB).
Unsure if ANZ Online Saver is right for you?
Compare all ANZ savings accounts to see which account could best suit your needs.
If you’re looking for a goal oriented saving account that rewards you with bonus interest for saving, ANZ Progress Saver could be the right account for your needs.
Don't want to apply online?
Call 1800 008 177 from 8.00am to 8.00pm (AEST) Monday to Friday.
If you are currently overseas but are planning to move to Australia, you can apply for an ANZ Access Advantage and ANZ Online Saver account prior to your arrival. Visit our Moving to Australia information section to begin the account application process.
Call 61 3 8699 6943 from 8.00am to 8.00pm (AEST) Monday to Friday.
ANZ Online Saver is covered by the Australian Government Deposit Guarantee Scheme3.
Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply.
1. ANZ Online Saver is only open to customers who are the account holders of, or signatories to, an eligible ANZ deposit account with ANZ Internet and/or Phone Banking access. Eligible accounts include ANZ Access Advantage, ANZ Access Select, ANZ Access Basic, ANZ Access Deeming, ANZ Progress Saver, ANZ V2 PLUS, ANZ Premium Cash Management Account and ANZ Everyday Visa Debit. Terms and conditions and fees and charges apply to the eligible account.
2. Fees and charges may apply to ANZ Mobile Phone Banking. Customers will be advised of these at the time of applying for the service. You may also incur charges from your mobile phone operator as a result of using ANZ Mobile Phone Banking. Any such charges are your sole responsibility.
3. Deposit accounts with ANZ with balances of up to and including A$250,000 in total are guaranteed by the Federal Government without charge. The guarantee applies to the total balance held in one or more ANZ deposit accounts by each legal entity, up to a maximum amount of A$250,000. For further information please refer to the Financial Claims Scheme.
4. Rate is variable and subject to change.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd, ABN 69 079 137 518
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.