ANZ OneAnswer Pension invests eligible superannuation savings to pay you a regular income stream until your account balance is exhausted. It offers you the flexibility to choose payment amounts within limits set by the government.
An ANZ Financial Planner can discuss your investment needs and determine the right solution for your personal circumstances.
Suitable for retirees and semi-retired people who want to:
- transfer accessible superannuation savings
- defer lump sum tax on cashing in super
- receive a regular income from retirement savings
- take advantage of tax concessions
- maintain your nominated investment profile by auto-rebalancing
- Structure the amount and frequency of payments.
- Choice of over 80 funds managed by OnePath, OptiMix and other leading fund managers.
- ANZ OneAnswer Prime Cash Management Account (CMA) is a new investment option available through ANZ OneAnswer Pension. It offers competitive returns, plus the convenience of accessing your retirement funds when you need them through ATMs, EFTPOS, ANZ Phone and Internet Banking, and branches.
- ANZ OneAnswer Personal Super and Pension Product Disclosure Statement (PDF 964kB)
- ANZ OneAnswer Investment Funds Guide (PDF 1.96MB)
- ANZ OneAnswer Pension Additional Information Guide (PDF 644kB)
- ANZ OneAnswer Personal Super and Pension Fees Guide (PDF 260kB)
To make a no obligation appointment
OnePath Custodians Pty Limited, the issuer of this product, is a subsidiary of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ). ANZ is an authorised deposit taking institution (ADI) under the Banking Act 1959. The issuer is not an ADI and an investment in the fund is neither a deposit nor liability of ANZ or any member of the ANZ Group, other than OnePath Life Limited ABN 33 009 657 176 for any insurance product it issues or ANZ in relation to any ANZ bank account. Neither ANZ nor any member of the ANZ Group stands behind or guarantees the issuer or the capital or performance of any securities issued to, or assets held by, you. Your investment is subject to investment risk, including possible delays in repayment and loss of income and principal invested. ANZ recommends that you read the ANZ Financial Services Guide and the relevant Product Disclosure for further information about its association with the issuer, any benefits that it may receive and other important information before deciding whether to acquire or hold this product.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.