If you’re looking for a great competitive rate and quick approval (normally within 3 hours) then an ANZ Secured Car Loan may be your best option. We offer a lower interest rate than most personal loans, as we use the car as security.
With a fixed interest rate, budgeting is easy because there will be no changes to your repayments during the term of the loan. And with 100% finance available to approved customers, you can get into your new car sooner without having to save a deposit.
Request a free callback from an ANZ car loan specialist within the next 30 minutes.
- Get a lower interest rate than most personal loans by using the car as security.
- Apply over the phone in less than 20 minutes and know if you’ve been approved normally within 3 hours.
- Our fixed rates make budgeting easy because there will be no changes to your repayments during the term of the loan.
- Our Car Loan Specialists manage all the paperwork and email the contract documents directly to you.
- We offer loan terms from one to seven years, and your choice of repayment frequency options (fortnightly or monthly), so you can set up your loan to suit your budget and pay cycle.
- We can offer 100% finance to approved customers. You may also be able to bundle in your insurance, registration and on-road costs.
- We offer a range of finance options for cars that are to be used more than 50% of the time for business purposes. Visit ANZ Business Car Finance or call a car loan specialist to find out more.
- Current interest rates
Loan establishment fee $350 - This is a fee payable once in relation to the approval/establishment of a loan by a lender. The fee usually relates to document search costs, valuations and loan processing.
- Loan Administration Charge $5/month - Pro-rata for fortnightly and irregular payments.
For more information on our fees & charges refer to our ANZ Personal Banking Account Fees and Charges (PDF 652kB) and ANZ Personal Banking General Fees and Charges (PDF 400kB).
How to apply:
ANZ Secured Car Loan application requirements:
- The car must be less than seven years old.
- You must be employed.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- The amount being financed must be over $7,500.
- All applications are subject to ANZ Car Loans' normal credit approval criteria.
- Please refer to our ANZ Consumer Lending Terms & Conditions (PDF 1.02MB).
Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.