You can now choose to receive your ANZ statements online via ANZ Internet Banking.
How it works
Online statements are PDF versions of an account statement which can be accessed within ANZ Internet banking. When you register for online statements, you are electing to no longer receive paper statements for that account.
- Secure 24/7 access to statements via ANZ Internet banking*
- Storage for up to seven years from date of registration
- Print your account statements as you need
- Email alert whenever a new online statement is available
- Reduce your use of paper.
Setting up online statements
- Log on to ANZ Internet banking.
- Select "View online statements" from the Accounts menu.
- Follow the prompts.
An ANZ account is eligible for online statements if:
- you are the primary cardholder of a consumer credit or debit card account
- you are a signatory for an ANZ Business One Credit Card account
- you do not require more than one signatory to authorise transactions on an account**.
The following accounts are eligible for online statements:
|ANZ Credit Card accounts|
|Everyday banking and savings accounts|
ANZ Online statements powered by BPAY®.
*Temporary service interruptions may occur. Technical requirements apply.
**For Everyday Banking and Savings accounts (deposit accounts), you cannot register an account if you are a third party signatory. For ANZ Credit Cards (other than ANZ Business one) you can only register if you are the primary card holder.
® BPAY is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
ANZ acts as a representative of the product issuer, BPAY Australia. ANZ may receive a commission for the sale of any product.