We continue to make improvements to ANZ Internet Banking that can help make your banking easier.
- Improved registration – Internet Banking now includes the ability to opt into the following services at time of registration: get instant Pay Anyone access, get instant International Services and register for Online Statements.
- Improved transaction view for deposit accounts- We have improved the transaction history view for deposit accounts to provide transaction history on the one tab.
- Enhanced the look and feel of Internet Banking across multiple mobile devices such as iPhone and Windows phones.
To ensure you can experience this new look and feel, you may need to clear the cache on your mobile device. For more information, visit our FAQ page.
We continue to make improvements to ANZ Internet Banking that can help make your banking easier and greener.
- Green Receipts – a new environmentally friendly option for you to record and save transaction lodgement receipts in Adobe Reader PDF files as opposed to printing.
- Add an Additional Cardholder – for convenience, you can now request an additional cardholder on your credit card within ANZ Internet Banking.
You can now:
- Decrease your Credit Limit – Internet Banking gives you the ability to request a decrease on your Credit Card limit in a few simple steps.
- Order a Replacement Card – for convenience, order your replacement card whilst in Internet Banking.
ANZ Internet Banking has made some improvements to allow easy and simple support of your banking needs.
- Update your email – it is now easier for you to update your contact details to include your preferred email address.
- Travel notification – for peace of mind, you can now update your overseas travel itinerary within Internet Banking, knowing your accounts are monitored for fraudulent activity.
- Dispute a transaction – you will be able to submit a transaction dispute query via Internet Banking. Previously this was available only as a printable form.
We're continually making improvements to Internet Banking based on the feedback you give us.
Our most recent change means you can now see the balance of your account on the receipt page after you've made a transfer or payment. This means you'll no longer need to go back to view accounts to see your balance.
January 2012- Online statements update
ANZ online statements are now available in Internet Banking.
To access your online statements your Internet browser cookies need to be enabled for ANZ. Unless you have specifically turned them off you should have your cookies enabled.
A cookie (also known as a tracking cookie, browser cookie or HTTP cookie) is a small piece of text stored on your computer by a web browser. Cookies can be used in a variety of ways to give you the best website experience. In this situation, they are used for security purposes.
Once your cookies are turned on you will be able to access your statements online as usual from ANZ Internet Banking.
If you don’t want to receive your statements online anymore, you can return to receiving paper statements by de-registering for online statements in Internet Banking under View online statements.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused by the recent disruption to online statements.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.