Only you can decide what excites you. Your study or training may be a gateway to your future, and your life may be happier if you’re passionate about what you do for a living.
|Making the choice|
In terms of choosing what and where to study or train, consider:
For help to make your decision, you can access information at the following:
Studying overseas - if you’re considering heading abroad check out studying overseas.
As a student or someone undergoing training there are a number of things to consider and opportunities to take advantage of.
|How we can help|
If you are a fulltime student we know money can sometimes be tight. In other cases you may have help funding your education. We’re here to help.
An A-Z Review® - sitting down with one of our professional personal bankers could help ensure your banking is structured to meet your needs and help you reach your goals sooner. Request an A-Z Review® at your nearest ANZ branch.
Everyday banking benefits – if you are a fulltime student on application you could be entitled to an ANZ Access Advantage account with no monthly account service fee1 and unlimited access to ANZ ATMs, Phone and Internet Banking, plus branch, cheque and EFTPOS2. Find out more about ANZ Access Advantage.
Graduate loans – if you are a graduate, then depending on your circumstances you may qualify for a loan to help with things like a trip overseas or just getting ready for your new job. Plus there is no need to make a repayment in the first 12 months. Find out more about ANZ Graduate Loans.
Savings solutions – you may need to save help pay for your study or training. We have savings accounts to suit the way you bank:
ANZ goMoney is a registered trademark of ANZ
Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply.
®A-Z Review is a registered trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522.
1. Full-time students need to show proof of enrolment with an Australian Educational Institution at an ANZ branch in order to receive a monthly account service fee waiver. Students need to renew their monthly account service fee waiver annually with proof of enrolment at an ANZ branch in order for the waiver to continue.
2. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.
3. Fees and charges may apply. Please refer to ANZ Personal Banking Account fees and charges (PDF 444kB) for fees and charges that apply.
4. ANZ Online Saver is only open to customers who are the account holders of, or signatories to, eligible ANZ deposit accounts with ANZ Internet and/or Phone Banking access. Eligible accounts include ANZ Access Advantage, ANZ Access Select, ANZ Access Basic, ANZ Access Deeming, ANZ Progress Saver, ANZ V2 PLUS, ANZ Premium Cash Management Account and ANZ Everyday Visa Debit. Terms and conditions and fees and charges apply to the eligible account.
5. A minimum investment of $5,000 is required. At the end of the term, if you have not told us what you want to do with your funds, we will reinvest them in the same type of ANZ Term Deposit. In this case, the interest rate applicable to your new ANZ Term Deposit may be lower or higher than the interest rate on your maturing ANZ Term Deposit. You can contact us at maturity of your ANZ Term Deposit to confirm interest rates that will apply upon reinvestment.
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you. ANZ recommends you read the terms and conditions and the financial services guide (PDF 108kB) before acquiring the product.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.