Call 1800 462 474
Long-term and short-term finance
If you’re looking for money to start, manage or grow your agribusiness, take a look at our great range of finance specifically designed for our agribusiness customers. No matter what your business size, we can support your goals with quick decision-making and flexible repayment terms to suit.
Need some advice on the right type of finance? Talk to your local ANZ Agribusiness Manager.
Or call 1800 462 474
A selection of our specific agribusiness and general business finance options, for loan amounts of $1,000,000 or more.
- Fixed or variable rate of interest, or interest in advance
- Flexible repayment options.
A capital boost for financing activities such as farm expansion, development and debt consolidation, for loan amounts of $10,000 or more.
- Variable rate of interest
- Flexible repayment options
- Redraw facility.
A revolving line of credit for agribusinesses with large fluctuations in cash flow due to seasonal income.
- No fixed or minimum repayment arrangements
- Unlimited free electronic transactions on selected services*.
Business banking finance you might also like
- ANZ Business Loan - a capital boost with flexible repayment and interest rate options for more than $10,000.
- Esanda Vehicle and Equipment Finance - to obtain the use of vehicles or equipment without tying up working capital.
- ANZ Commercial Bill - finance to cover working capital, cyclical and seasonal needs from $100,000.
* Unlimited free electronic transactions available using ANZ Internet Banking, ANZ Phone Banking, ANZ ATMs and EFTPOS. Additional fees and charges apply to certain services, such as non-ANZ operator fees, overseas ATM fees and international transactions.
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.