Or call 1800 602 761
Taking advantage of investment opportunities is easier than you think. Whether you’re thinking of equipment, shares, or property, our Business Credit Facility gives you the opportunity to reach your growth goals faster – without putting a strain on your cash flow.
Benefits at a glance
- No set repayments
- Short to medium term funding
- Separate working capital from investment capital.
Think about our Business Credit Facility if you want funding for important investment opportunities such as equipment, shares or property for amounts above $25,000.
How to apply
Request a free call back or Call 1800 602 761
Minimum: $25,000. Maximum $3,000,000.
Secured by residential**, rural or commercial property.
No minimum or maximum term.
Variable interest rate.
No fixed or minimum monthly repayment arrangements.
To keep costs down, you get 13 free transactions^, of which three can be withdrawals, and 15 free^ cheque.
ANZ Internet Banking*, ANZ Internet Banking for Business*, ANZ Phone Banking*, ATMs#, ANZ branches, or cheque book (optional).
Fees and charges
Fees and charges are payable. View ANZ Business Banking terms, conditions, fees and charges.
Business banking solutions you might also like
- ANZ Commercial Bill - Finance to cover major cash needs from $500,000.
- ANZ Tailored Business Facility - Protect your business against adverse variations in interest rates.
- ANZ Business Overdraft - Cover seasonal and working capital requirements for amounts above $2,000.
- View all business finance.
* Temporary service interruptions may occur. Technical requirements apply.
# Non-ANZ ATM fees apply.
** Residential property does not include property development or speculative residential construction.
^Other fees and charges may be payable. Please refer to the terms and conditions
All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's normal credit approval criteria.
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.