At ANZ we know the things that excite you today may not be the same as they were 30 years ago. By sitting down for an A-Z Review® with one of our specialist bankers we can explore the range of benefits available to you based on your age and the accounts you hold with us. Learn more about ANZ 50+ Benefits below or request an A-Z Review® at your nearest ANZ branch.
Offers only available in branch.
ANZ Access Advantage:
Depending on your age or the accounts you hold with ANZ1, on application for a waiver, the monthly account service fee on one nominated ANZ Access Advantage account may be waived. You could also receive the following great benefits:
Over 60? You could enjoy
ANZ Breakfree Package4
Interest rate discounts and fee waivers on eligible Home or Residential Investment loans under the ANZ Breakfree Package4
Find out more about ANZ Breakfree Packages.
First year annual account fee waiver and ongoing annual account fee waiver if you make eligible purchases of $20,000 or more5
ANZ Rewards and ANZ Rewards Platinum
20,000 Bonus Reward Points (worth $100 in Myer or Bunning’s gift cards) for new accounts when you activate and make a purchase on the card within one month of approval6
If you are aged 50 years or over, you are eligible for exclusive benefits and discounts in addition to savings available when you hold multiple ANZ insurance policies.
Exclusive 50+ benefits
Multi policy rebates and loyalty discounts (available to all customers)
The above offers are available for a limited time. ANZ reserves the right to vary or withdraw the offers at anytime. This material does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether the product is appropriate for you. ANZ recommends you read the relevant Product Disclosure Statements and/or Terms and Conditions, which are available by calling 13 13 14 or at anz.com before deciding to acquire or hold the product. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ’s normal credit approval criteria. Please refer to relevant terms and conditions available upon request.
1. On application by you, the monthly account service fee may be waived on one nominated ANZ Access Advantage account if you are aged 60 or over;
receive a disability support pension or mobility allowance from Centrelink;
have an ANZ Home Loan, an ANZ Residential Investment Loan or an ANZ Portfolio Facility and have your salary paid into your ANZ account. (Loans not eligible include ANZ Simplicity PLUS, ANZ Money Saver (no longer sold), ANZ Easy Start (no longer sold) and ANZ Interest-in-Advance Residential Investment Loans. Only one nominated ANZ Access Advantage account fee waiver per ANZ Portfolio, not based on sub-accounts.);
have a combined deposit balance of $50,000 or more in one or more of the following personal ANZ accounts - ANZ Access Advantage, ANZ Access Select, ANZ Premium Cash Management, ANZ Online Saver, ANZ Progress Saver, ANZ Term Deposit, ANZ V2 Plus, ANZ Passbook Savings, ANZ Premier Cheque.
2. ANZ Seniors Privilege (on ANZ Access Advantage or ANZ Access Deeming) provides a range of travel benefits under a Domestic Travel Insurance policy. The policy is available for account holders who are 60 years of age or over as at the date of departure, and is only available on accounts opened on or after 1 October 2007. The Domestic Travel Insurance is provided by CGU Insurance Limited ABN 27 004 478 371 (CGU). Additional terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please refer to the ANZ Seniors Privilege Domestic Travel Insurance Features booklet for full terms and conditions.
3. Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply. Minimum opening balance of $5000 is required. The offer applies to personal customers only, customers with a commercial relationship manager are excluded. To be eligible, customer must be aged 50 years or over. Upon maturity special interest rates will be applied to existing investments upon customer application for that benefit. ANZ reserves the right to amend or withdraw special interest offer at any time without prior notice. Please note than an administration fee and interest rate reduction applies for early termination of an ANZ Term Deposit. Different interest rates apply to different investment amounts and terms. At the end of the investment term, if you have not told us what you want to do with your funds, we will reinvest them in the same type of ANZ Term Deposit. In this case, the interest rate applicable to your new ANZ Term Deposit may be lower or higher than the interest rate on your maturing ANZ Term Deposit. You can contact us at maturity of your ANZ Term Deposit to confirm interest rates that will apply upon reinvestment.
4. Interest rate discounts and selected fee waivers are only available under the ANZ Breakfree Package. Only certain home loan types are eligible for the ANZ Breakfree Package. ANZ Breakfree Terms and Conditions apply. You should read these when considering taking out the package. Fees and charges apply. Please refer to ANZ Personal Banking General Fees and Charges booklet for details. All applications are subject to ANZ’s normal credit approval criteria.
5. The ANZ Platinum Annual Account Fee (“Annual Fee”) will be waived in the first year. In each subsequent year, if you make Eligible Purchases of $20,000 or more annually using your ANZ Platinum account your next Annual Fee will be waived. Eligible Purchases must be made in the year prior to your next Fee Date. Your Fee Date is the date that your account is assessed for charging an Annual Fee. If your account has not previously been charged an Annual Fee then for the purpose of determining your eligibility for the waiver, your Fee Date is the first date that your account is assessed for charging an Annual Fee. Eligible Purchases includes purchases made using your account, but excludes Balance Transfers, cash advances, interest, fees, transactions reversed and purchase refunds. If you do not make at least $20,000 of Eligible Purchases in the year prior to your Fee Date the Annual Fee will be charged to your account. If you are a member of the Sphere Rewards Program your Rewards Program Services Fee will continue to apply regardless of your annual Eligible Purchases spend.
6. Bonus Reward Points offer applies only once per new ANZ Rewards or ANZ Rewards Platinum account. To be eligible, customer must be aged 50 years or over. Customers must activate their card and make a purchase on that card within one month of approval to receive the Bonus Reward Points. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offers or promotions or when you transfer and close other ANZ credit card accounts. The Bonus Reward Points should be credited to the account holder within three months of card activation. ANZ will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from a delay in the process of receiving and/or approving applications. Reward Points and Bonus Reward Points accrue in accordance with the ANZ Rewards Program Terms and Conditions (please call
13 13 14 for a copy). Purchases exclude cash and cash equivalent transactions.
7. Veterinary expenses with contents cover only.
8. ANZ Home Insurance, ANZ Landlord Insurance and ANZ Car Insurance are co-issued by OnePath General Insurance Pty Limited (ABN 56 072 892 365 AFSL 288160) – phone 13 20 62 (OnePath General Insurance) and QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited (ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545) (QBE). OnePath General Insurance is a wholly owned subsidiary of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ABN 11 005 357 522) (ANZ). ANZ is an authorised deposit taking institution (Bank) under the Banking Act 1959 (Cth). OnePath General Insurance is owned by ANZ – it is a co-issuer of the products but is not a Bank. These products are not deposits or other liabilities of ANZ or its related group companies and none of them stands behind or guarantees the issuers. The information provided is of a general nature and does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances. You should consider the appropriateness of the information having regard for your objectives, financial situation and needs. You should read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), available at anz.com or by calling 13 16 14, and consider whether these products are right for you. For information about rebates and discounts, please refer to the ‘How you can qualify for rebates’ section of the relevant PDS. ANZ receives a commission of 20% of your premium for ANZ Home Insurance and ANZ Landlord Insurance, and 12.5% of your premium for ANZ Car Insurance from the issuers. All ANZ Group staff members receive a salary, and may receive monetary and non-monetary benefits based on the number of ANZ Home Insurance, ANZ Landlord Insurance and ANZ Car Insurance sales achieved.