We develop our employees for success in their role, for an enduring sense of service to our customers; and skills that will enhance their ability, including leadership and interpersonal communication.
Our people strategy ensures we attract, nurture and retain the very best people, creating an environment where they can perform effectively and contribute to our super regional strategy.
Learning and development opportunities
We provide leading-edge learning and development opportunities for graduates, including:
- on-the-job experiences
- peer coaching
- performance and development discussions with managers
- coaching discussions with allocated coach
- project opportunities
- formal learning, including online and face-to-face.
ANZ offers a range of rewards
Your contribution will be recognised with a range of financial and career benefits that rank among the best, including:
- Competitive salary package
- Employee share schemes
- Financial services product discounts
- Subsidised home computers and other personal technology
- Travel discounts
- Health insurance benefits
- Staff Social Club Membership and many more offers
Our people enjoy a wide range of flexible leave and life balance solutions that include:
- Career Break
- Job sharing
- Carer's Leave
- Flexible work arrangements
- Part-time work
- Health and wellness programs.