You can change the amount of your personal loan or home loan repayments provided the amount is greater than or equal to your minimum loan repayment amount. For example, if your minimum monthly repayment is $500, you can change the repayment to $500 or more.
Your “Direct loan payment” is the amount paid to your loan and can be your minimum loan repayment amount or more, if you’ve chosen to pay more than the minimum loan repayment amount. For example your minimum monthly repayment is $500 but you’ve chosen to pay $1,000 per month and so your direct loan payment is $1,000.
Some things to know about managing your loan repayments.
- The direct loan payment will usually have a minimum repayment amount associated with it.
- You must pay at least the minimum amount at each set interval.
- Your direct loan payment will also automatically increase if the minimum loan repayment amount increases.
- The direct loan payment relates to principal and interest loans and not interest only loans.
You can manage your loan repayments several ways.
- Using ANZ Internet banking; where you can view and request changes to your loan repayments.
- Calling us on 13 25 99 Monday to Friday 8am to 9:30 PM EST.
- Visiting your nearest ANZ branch for assistance.
- Modify an existing direct loan payment using Internet Banking
- Delete an existing direct loan payment using Internet Banking
- Add a new direct loan payment using Internet Banking
- ANZ Internet Banking help - redraw my loan
- Loan accounts
- Other help topics
- Manage my accounts
- Pay and transfer
- Pay and transfer - business customers
- Update my details
- Glossary of terms