ANZ Consultative Risk Management can help you identify, quantify and manage your financial market risks and make better-informed risk management decisions.
Approach to risk management
At ANZ, we understand that risk management is not simply about reducing business risk and providing certainties around business cash flows and banking covenant requirements. Effective risk management is a valued business driver with the potential to add significant value to business performance.
We work with you to tailor holistic solutions across:
- Asset and liability risk management, such as interest costs and financial investments.
- Transactional risk management, such as currency exposure on capex purchases.
- Translation exposure management for offshore subsidiary income and balance sheet stability
- Restructuring advice and market opportunities – when is the best time to enter the market and how to manage the exposure.
- Bespoke hedging services – what hedging structures suit your ongoing needs; managing and co-ordinating large transactions
- Cash Flow @ Risk analysis – to provide foresight and clarity to the investment and risk management decisions made.
Drawn from a broad spectrum of disciplines – including derivatives, actuarial, accounting, law, engineering and finance – our team of experts is skilled across a wide range of Markets disciplines, such as:
- Trading and derivative risk management
- Sales and marketing
- Finance, specialising in hedge accounting
- Wealth and funds management
- Commercial banking and credit management
- Asset and liability management
- Derivative structuring
- Risk advisory
To find out more about the advantages CRM can bring to your business, please contact your Relationship Manager or call our CRM specialists on:
Melbourne: 1800 063 599
Sydney: 1800 076 637