ANZ Home Loan Package
ANZ Breakfree Package - More rewarding.
By bundling together your home loans, bank account and credit card, you can enjoy the range of benefits offered by the ANZ Breakfree Package.
Benefits of the ANZ Breakfree Package
- For an annual fee of $375 - save up to $2,145 in the first year.
- Discounts on ANZ standard variable rate and ANZ fixed rate loans.
- No Loan Approval Fees or Loan Administration Charges1 on loans linked to ANZ Breakfree Package.
- An unlimited number of loans can be linked to the ANZ Breakfree Package for up to 5 Package Holders.
In addition, we will:
- Waive renegotiation or valuation administration fees.
- Waive your monthly account service fee on one ANZ transaction account.
- Waive your annual credit card fee on one ANZ credit card.2
Send us an enquiry
Special offer - Available for a limited time.
For a limited time, you can get the following interest rate discounts on the ANZ Standard Variable Rate loan and the ANZ Equity Manager loan:
|Total mortgage lending^||Loan to Value Ratio ≤80%||Loan to Value Ratio >80%|
|$250,000 - $499,999||0.80% p.a.||0.75% p.a.|
|$500,000 and above||0.90% p.a.||0.85% p.a|
|Total Mortgage Lending^||Discount||Discount at Fixed Rate Maturity|
|ANZ Standard Variable Interest Rate (Home and Residential Loan and Equity Manager)|
|$150,000 - $249,999||0.50% p.a.||n/a|
|$250,000 - $699,999||0.60% p.a.||n/a|
|ANZ Fixed Rate Interest Rate (Home and Residential Investment Loan)|
|$150,000 - $249,999||0.15% p.a.||0.50% p.a.|
|$250,000 - $699,999||0.15% p.a.||0.60% p.a.|
|$700,000||0.15% p.a.||0.70% p.a.|
|Benefits of Standard ANZ Breakfree Package|
|How much could I save with ANZ Breakfree?|
If you total all the savings offered by the ANZ Breakfree Package, you could save over $2,000 in the first year.
This example is for illustrative purposes only and assumes the following:
This example does not include other fees that may be payable on the ANZ Standard Variable Rate Home Loan.
To be eligible for an ANZ Breakfree Package you must:
- Hold one eligible ANZ transaction account, and be approved for:
- at least one eligible loan product with a total loan balance or credit limit of at least $150,000
- and, one eligible ANZ credit card.
To receive the interest rate and fee benefits on new loans with the ANZ Breakfree Package, you must have one of the following:
- ANZ Standard Variable Rate Home Loan
- ANZ Fixed Rate Home Loan
- ANZ Standard Variable Rate Residential Investment Loan
- ANZ Fixed Rate Residential Investment Loan
- ANZ Equity Manager Facility
You can enjoy the fee benefits of the ANZ Breakfree Package if you use one of the following:
- ANZ Access Advantage account
- ANZ One account
- ANZ Equity Manager facility
If you have one of the following credit cards, you can enjoy the fee benefits:
- ANZ Platinum
- ANZ Low Rate Platinum
- ANZ Rewards Platinum
- ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum
- any ANZ credit card account which ANZ accepts at its discretion
It is important to consider the following with ANZ Breakfree:
- All ANZ Breakfree Package benefits are subject to the ANZ Breakfree Terms and Conditions and any relevant Product Disclosure Statements or terms and conditions.
- Any relevant Special Offer terms and conditions apply
Fixed Rates are subject to change until your loan settles and by payment of a Lock Rate Fee. Early Repayment Costs are not included but may influence the cost of the loan if you make early or additional repayments. A Comparison Rate schedule is available at any branch. Fixed rate home loans aren’t for everyone. Early Repayment Costs may apply if you make changes to your loan or additional payments above the allowed amount. This cost can be very large and you should ask us for an estimate before making changes during the fixed rate period. ANZ Breakfree Package fee applies. Other fees, charges and eligibility criteria apply. Please see the ANZ Breakfree Terms and Conditions available on this page or at any branch.
This Comparison Rate is for a loan of $150,000 over 25 years. WARNING: This Comparison Rate applies only to the example or examples given and includes the ANZ Breakfree Package fee and standard discounts and fee waivers under ANZ Breakfree. Different amounts and terms will result in different Comparison Rates. The calculation of this Comparison Rate includes the ANZ Breakfree Package Fee and certain discounts and fee waivers which are ANZ Breakfree Benefits, such as the Loan Approval Fee waiver. Early Repayment Costs are not included in the Comparison Rate but may influence the cost of the loan if you make early or additional repayments. A Comparison Rate schedule is available at any ANZ branch.
^Total Mortgage Lending - Means the sum of the account balances, plus any funds available for redraw, of home and investment loan accounts and the credit limit of any Equity Manager facilities held in the names of the applicants or borrowers, whether or not the loan is linked to the ANZ Breakfree Package. It does not include Nominated Loan Accounts which are held by other Package Holders.
1. ANZ will not charge a Loan Approval Fee or a Loan Administration Charge on eligible home or residential investment lending accounts, which are linked to your ANZ Breakfree Package in accordance with the ANZ Breakfree Terms and Conditions, where those fees become due on or after the account becomes part of your ANZ Breakfree Package.
2. The Annual Account Fee is waived on one eligible ANZ credit card account held under an ANZ Breakfree Package. The waiver only applies while the account is held under the package. A Rewards Program services fee of $55 per Cardholder may apply.
3. ANZ Financial Planners are representatives of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited ABN 11 005 357 522, the holder of an Australian Financial Services Licence.
4. The discount of up to $200.00 on the One-Off Adviser Service Fee only applies to a personal life insurance recommendation. Any advice not related to personal life insurance may attract an additional One-Off Adviser Service Fee.
* References to insurance premium amounts for the purposes of calculating the applicable ANZ Breakfree Package benefits exclude any stamp duty, GST and other government fees, charges or levies components that are included in the total premium amount paid by you.
To be entitled to a discount on your insurance you must notify the insurer (described below) at the time of application. Please note for Home, Contents, Landlord and Car Insurance the discount is only applicable to the first year's premium.
ANZ Home Insurance, ANZ Landlord Insurance and ANZ Car Insurance are co-issued by OnePath General Insurance Pty Limited ABN 56 072 892 365 AFSL 288160 (OnePath GI) and QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 (QBE). The life benefits in ANZ Mortgage Protection and ANZ Loan Protection are issued by OnePath Life Limited (ABN 33 009 657 176, AFSL 238341); the disability and involuntary unemployment benefits are issued by QBE. You should consider the Product Disclosure Statements (available at anz.com or by calling 13 16 14) in deciding whether to acquire or continue holding these products.
Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Australian Credit Licence Number 234527.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.