ANZ Smart Choice Super*
A super choice for small business
ANZ Smart Choice Super is designed for small businesses to help reduce the amount of time you need to manage your employees’ super obligations, so that you can focus on what matters the most – growing your business.
At a glance
- MySuper approved: Rest easy knowing your super fund provides you everything you need to meet your super obligations
- SuperStream ready: ANZ EasyTransact is our free^, easy to use online super contributions payment system that gives you complete control. It’s SuperStream ready, compatible with most payroll interfaces and allows you to make one electronic payment for all employees
- No fees for employers: Pay no fees as an employer, plus your employees’ super fees are some of the lowest available
- Fast setup, great service: Following the quick account setup, you’ll receive access to ANZ EasyTransact, complete with self-help tools designed to get you up and running with ease. Plus, you get access to our dedicated Employer Services help desk
- A smart choice for your employees: Your employees receive a super fund that has low fees, great online visibility and smart investment and insurance options, designed to suit them no matter where they are in life.
- Learn more about ANZ Smart Choice Super (PDF 368kB)
How to apply
Already have a plan?
*ANZ Smart Choice Super for employers and their employees.
An easy way to manage your employees’ super contributions
Don’t waste time with paperwork and administration – ANZ EasyTransact Smart Choice Super makes managing your employee super obligations easy.
What is EasyTransact?
Watch this short video to find out more about EasyTransact and how it can help your business.
EasyTransact is provided at no cost to you^ with an ANZ Smart Choice Super plan and enables you to quickly and conveniently manage your employees’ super online:
- Process all of your employees’ contributions to ANZ Smart Choice Super and other funds in the same electronic transfer
- Add or remove employees from your plan
- Change basic employee details in bulk
- Access your payment history
- Produce Superannuation Guarantee contribution reports.
With EasyTransact you benefit
- Reduce the amount of time spent administering super
Have control over the information allocated to employee accounts
- A range of payment options that best suit the cash flow needs of your business, including Direct Debit, Direct Credit and BPAY®
- Quick and easy self-help tools, plus ongoing support through our dedicated help desk.
How to apply
Already have a plan?
ANZ EasyTransact support
ANZ EasyTransact Quick reference videos
- Add members
- Set up contribution schedule
- Process a contribution batch
- Amend employee details
- Exit a member
- ANZ EasyTransact Quick Step Guide (PDF 172kB)
- ANZ EasyTransact Detailed Guide (PDF 2.87MB)
- ANZ Smart Choice Super Brochure (PDF 368kB)
- Product Disclosure Statement (PDF 110kB)
- Additional Information Guide (PDF 465kB)
- Insurance Guide - Standard Employer Plans (PDF 57.6kB)
- EasyTransact Product Disclosure Statement (PDF 93.7kB)
ANZ Smart Choice Super (Employers and their Employees) (ANZ Smart Choice Super) is issued by OnePath Custodians Pty Limited (OnePath Custodians) ABN 12 008 508 496, AFSL 238346, RSE L0000673, a wholly owned subsidiary of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. OnePath Custodians is not a bank and except as otherwise described in the PDS ANZ Smart Choice Super is not a deposit or other liability of ANZ or its related group of companies and none of them stands behind or guarantees OnePath Custodians or its capital or performance of ANZ Smart Choice Super.
This information is of a general nature and has been prepared without taking account of your or your employees’ objectives, financial situation or needs. The appropriateness of the information, having regard to these factors should be considered. You and your employees’ should read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before deciding to acquire or hold the product. A copy of the PDS, Additional Information Guide and Insurance Guide is available by visiting anz.com or calling Customer Services.
Other key features including insurance, available investment options and performance, exit fees and functionality are relevant when choosing a super fund. In the event of any inconsistency between the information in this document and the constituent documents of ANZ Smart Choice Super (Employers and their Employees) (e.g. governing rules, insurance policy) the terms of the constituent documents prevail. Before transferring money into ANZ Smart Choice Super, your employees should consider any lost benefits, in particular insurance cover, or whether exit or withdrawal fees will be paid, investment costs incurred, investment risk changed, and where future employer contributions will be paid. Also consider eligibility to obtain adequate insurance in ANZ Smart Choice Super. This information can be found on annual statements or other documents for existing accounts. Insurance cover through ANZ Smart Choice Super can be applied for, including transfer of any existing Death and TPD cover currently held in another super account, before transfer by calling Customer Services. However first consider whether eligible and whether that insurance is suitable as it may be subject to different terms and conditions to current insurances held.
ANZ Smart Choice Super (Employers and their Employees) received a Gold rating in SuperRatings’ 2016 product rating. ANZ Smart Choice Super was awarded SuperRatings’ Fast Mover 2016. SuperRatings does not issue, sell, guarantee or underwrite this product. Go to www.superratings.com.au for details of its ratings criteria.
^ OnePath Custodians Pty Limited currently does not charge a fee for ANZ EasyTransact but reserves the right and may do so in the future. Where this occurs, notification will be provided to existing users.
In addition to their salary, ANZ staff members may receive monetary and non-monetary benefits depending on the product they are selling or providing advice on. Further information from ANZ may be requested.
© Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) 2013 ABN 11 005 357 522. ANZ’s colour blue is a trademark of ANZ.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.