20,000 Bonus Qantas Frequent Flyer points6
- Uncapped Qantas Frequent Flyer points1 earning.
- ANZ Frequent Flyer card holders can get a complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership and save $82.507 - apply online at the Qantas website.
- Earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points1 on everyday credit card purchases.
- Qantas Frequent Flyer points are automatically credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account every month.
- ANZ Visa payWave, a new contactless payment feature on the ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa credit card allowing you to pay for purchases under $100 without swiping, signing, or entering a PIN at any participating merchants.
- ANZ Falcon™ 24/7 card monitoring.
- Worldwide emergency replacement for your ANZ Frequent Flyer credit cards.
- Add up to three additional cardholders to your account.
- Access to optional services:
- Earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points1 from everyday purchases:
|Earn rate on eligible purchases (excluding cash equivalent transactions)|
|ANZ Frequent Flyer American Express® credit card||1 point1 = $1|
|ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa credit card||1 point1 = $2|
- Uncapped Qantas Frequent Flyer points1 earning.
- Use your cards at any of ANZ's Bonus Partners to earn Bonus Points1. Visit the ANZ Frequent Flyer Rewards website to find out more.
- All points earned automatically credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account every month once we receive your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number.
- Exclusive offers with American Express Selects™. Visit amexnetwork.com.au.
- Invites to special events, exclusive packages and home entertainment www.visaentertainment.com.au.
How ANZ Frequent Flyer works:
- two ANZ Frequent Flyer credit cards, one account and one credit limit
- one Total Annual Fee3
- unlimited Qantas Frequent Flyer points1 earning
- realise true points1 earning power with your ANZ Frequent Flyer American Express card. It’s accepted at major supermarkets, department stores, petrol stations and much more
- ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa credit card is accepted at 29 million locations worldwide
- if you’re not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, get your complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership7 now. When you receive your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number, be sure to include it on your application form when applying for an ANZ Frequent Flyer credit card account.
How to apply:
You don't need to be an ANZ customer to apply for an ANZ Frequent Flyer credit card account.
ANZ credit card application requirements:
- you are over 18 years of age
- you have a good credit rating
- you are a permanent Australian resident, earning a minimum annual income of $15,000 if applying for an ANZ Credit Card account. If you require a Platinum credit card account or you are a non-permanent Australian resident, you must earn a minimum annual income of $50,000.
Earn uncapped Qantas Frequent Flyer points1 and enjoy Platinum benefits with ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum
Find out more about ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum
Do you already have an ANZ Frequent Flyer account?
Add an ANZ Frequent Flyer American Express credit card to your existing account and watch your points soar
Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply.
All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria.
1. Points and Bonus Points accrue in accordance with the ANZ Frequent Flyer Reward Terms and Conditions (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Purchases exclude cash, cash equivalent transactions and premiums paid for ANZ Credit Card Insurance. An Account Holder must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Frequent Flyer points. A joining fee may apply. Membership of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Classic Awards are subject to capacity controls and availability is strictly limited. Some flights may not have Classic Award seats available. For more information go to the Qantas website. ANZ is the credit provider and credit licensee (or registered person) under the National Consumer Credit Laws. This Points information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to a different Points earn rate on both their ANZ Frequent Flyer American Express card and/or ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa card. Existing customers should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the Points earn rate that applies to their account.
3. For ANZ Frequent Flyer a Total Annual Fee of $95 applies which includes a $40 Annual Account Fee and a $55 Rewards Program Services Fee. For additional cardholders an Additional Cardholder Fee of $10 and Rewards Program Services Fee of $55 apply per additional cardholder on the account. The Total Annual Fee information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to a different Total Annual Fee and should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the Total Annual Fee that applies to their account.
4. Interest free days do not apply if you do not pay your Closing Balance (which includes any outstanding balance transfers, cash advances, purchases and Promotional Plans) in full by the due date each month. Payments to your account are applied in the order set out in the ANZ Credit Cards Conditions of Use.
5. ANZ Car Rental Cover is underwritten by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited (ABN 78 003 191 035) trading as Western QBE Insurance.
6. Offer available to new and approved applicants who apply for an ANZ Frequent Flyer credit card by 30 June 2013. Not available in conjunction with other offers, packages or promotions or when you transfer or close an existing ANZ credit card. The 20,000 bonus Qantas Frequent Flyer points offer applies only once per new ANZ Frequent Flyer account. Your application must be approved and you must activate the card and make your first eligible purchase (excluding cash, cash equivalent transactions, balance transfers and premiums for ANZ credit card insurance) within ninety days of approval to receive the bonus Qantas Frequent Flyer points, which will be credited to your account within three months of your first eligible purchase. If you transfer or cancel your new ANZ credit card account before the introductory Bonus Points are processed to your account, you may become ineligible for these Bonus Points. Points and Bonus Points accrue in accordance with the ANZ Frequent Flyer Reward Program Terms and Conditions. An Account Holder must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Frequent Flyer points. A joining fee may apply. Membership of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and the earning and redemption of points is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. ANZ will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from a delay in the process of receiving and/or approving an application or activating the card.
7. This joining fee waiver is offered by ANZ. It is available to new applicants or existing ANZ Frequent Flyer credit card account holders who are not already Qantas Frequent Flyer members and who apply for membership online at the Qantas website. This offer is non-transferable and not available in conjunction with any other offer. Qantas Frequent Flyer membership and each application is subject to approval by Qantas.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. The ANZ Frequent Flyer American Express card is issued by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) pursuant to a license from American Express.
™ ANZ Falcon is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Falcon™ is a trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.