Protect yourself from unexpected cash shortfalls with an ANZ Personal Overdraft. An ANZ Personal Overdraft is a personal line of credit attached to your eligible ANZ transaction account. You only pay interest on the amount of credit used.
ANZ Personal Overdraft features
|$1,000 - $19,999||$50 - $100|
|$20,000+||1.7% - 2.6% of the limit p.a.|
|$1,000 - $19,999||$100|
|$20,000 - $49,999||$200|
- No fixed repayment arrangement, and no minimum monthly repayment, giving you flexibility and greater control over your day-to-day finances.
- Interest is only charged on the amount of your personal line of credit used.
- You can apply for a temporary, permanent or seasonal limit on your ANZ Personal Overdraft depending on your needs.
- Debits will be honoured up to your approved limit, across all banking channels – ATMs, EFTPOS, ANZ Phone Banking, ANZ Internet Banking, ANZ branches and cheques. If there are no funds available under this credit facility, ANZ may process the debit using the Informal Overdraft facility for your linked account (refer to the terms and conditions of your linked account for more details about the Informal Overdraft facility).
To apply for an ANZ Personal Overdraft, print and complete the ANZ Overdraft Application Form (PDF 208kB) and either:
Post it to:
C/o ANZ Bank
Locked Bag 2600
Collins Street West Post Office
MELBOURNE VIC 8007
Looking for a smaller limit? At approximately $5 per month2 ANZ Assured is a cost effective way to protect yourself from unexpected cash shortfalls. Find out more about ANZ Assured.
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you. ANZ recommends you read the Terms and Conditions and the Financial Services Guide, which are available at anz.com or by calling 13 13 14, before deciding whether to acquire, or continue to hold, the product.
ANZ’s normal credit criteria apply to each application. Applicants need to be at least 18 years of age and demonstrate capacity to afford to repay.
Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply.
2. This fee is payable monthly. It is calculated by dividing the annual credit facility fee of $60 by 366, then multiplying that figure by the number of days that facility is on effect for that month.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.